In order to obtain the Lifetime Guarantee for your Woodwrights Furniture, please click here to recieve your confirmation number. We will email this back to you for your records. This does not apply in commercial situations.
How to initiate a Warranty Claim
- In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your furniture, please contact us immediately by phone or email.
- Your claim will be assessed by our in house quality team. Images may be required to evaluate the claim.
- Woodwrights will arrange for repair of the faulty product either by an approved contractor on or off site or at our factory.
- Written authorization from our Customer Service department must accompany any goods which are returned.
- All Woodwrights furniture ( Excludes HighBrook Furniture collection) carries a Lifetime Guarantee against any material or construction fault, excluding misuse, negligence, alteration, accident and normal wear. Fabrics and coverings are NOT included in this guarantee.
- This Lifetime Guarantee applies to the original purchaser only and does NOT apply to commercial applications.
- All claims must be made to Woodwrights accompanied by the Lifetime Guarantee number which is issued when you register at time of purchase on the on line warranty form.
- For products being returned to Woodwrights for repair, Woodwrights will cover return freight costs from the customer to the factory. Where the problem is not a manufacturing fault, Woodwrights will not be responsible for freight costs.
- Woodwrights reserve the right to replace the product if repair is not possible.